Reviews (1,550)Absolute genuine guy actually had to contact him and spoke with him on the phone because of an issue on my end during a wheel show. He took care of the issue and upgraded what I had originally won. Solid guy appreciate Derek. Crazy good customs and clubs check him out! Great product, wolverine Golf is a quality company! Completely satisfied does not begin to describe how amazing this putter is. Thank you so much!!! Great quality product and great price highly recommended seller Wish I had known it didnt come with a head cover. Lightning fast shipping! Highly Recommend Wolverine Golf! Thanks for the great club, and quick shipping!! Club was just as described! Will definitely be ordering from Wolverine golf again. Great seller. Love his show. Wonderful person Great product and quick to ship Packaged well! Clubs as described Thanks for the quick shipping! What a guy awesome customs stuff Great live stream, fast shipping, and top-tier items! Smooth transaction from start to finish. Highly recommend dropping by their stream! Big custom givvy’s!!!!!! One day I hope to hit one. Great show and custom work!