Reviews (109)Thanks for the great T-shirts Stanley! You have amazing stock! wongmalcolmvintage73Seller
You welcome 🙏 🫶🙏 love my tees! came exactly as described. great seller 👍🏽 Thanks Malcolm. Parcel was packaged extremely well and delivery was quick 👍 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you brother! I love them all. I appreciate the gift & sweet message. Wishing you so much success. wongmalcolmvintage73Seller
Thanks 🙏 sis Malcolm is one of the best sellers on whatnot and his parcel arrived almost the next day with an amazing surprise gift 5 ****** all day long thanks Malcolm Wong Thanks Malcolm, my son will enjoy his PJs. 10/10 Seller, great service & fast shipping SO happy with everything,
AMAZING items, all in perfect condition, I love every piece, marc jacobs piece is even cooler than I thought!
Really appreciate the Thank You note as well, the drawings are so fun and made me smile! :) and the bears are so cute! Thank you! 💯🔟(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Fast shipping, product was as purchased, there was a few small dot stains on the front of the shirt that were not mentioned during sale but they are really small and easily missed. The stains will most likely wash out. Overall great experience! Fast delivery, shirt as described and a nice touch with a personalised message within the package. I will buy from this seller again. A gentlemen and all round good dude. Super cool as he likes all the same stuff I do. Takes care of his customers. 10/10 Big Mal is the illest ❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great condition, fast shipping, thanks packed great, has alot of great variety of item to choose from all in great condition, pleasure to deal with great bloke. Amazing seller, great prices, great packaging and fast shipping highly recommend excellent service !! highly recommended! Fantastic item!! Better than expected. Very happy and extremely fast delivery. Much thanks for great packing and a great product Excellent transaction. Item was exactly as described, arrived safely, and I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you! Excellent transaction. Item was exactly as described, arrived safely, and I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you! amazing thank you so much Great price and well packed Fast shipping packed with care
Awesome items and awesome seller. Malcolm AKA Stanley is a treasure. Thank you mate and love the Eels hat. Thank you for the nice note and extras! 🫶 Great seller. Packing was great, fast shipping and great products. Highly recommended