Reviews (706)love my items thx beautiful love everything! thank you so much love the items I purchased tysm 😊 gorgeous handbag! thank you soo much babe! Girlaaaaaa🤌🏾❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love these vintage earrings! 😍 They are so pretty and different, just my style. I’m really happy with them and they look even better in person. Such a cute find! ❤️✨ wonnie thank you for the beautiful gems First time buyer. I love the blue and gold earrings, they are gorgeous and in fantastic condition. The gold clamper bracelet is okay. Had minor blemishes that was not mentioned but it’s still wearable. girl I love my stuff thank you! Absolutely love my earrings and necklace! Thank you so much for always having a great variety of items and packaging everything so well! Looking forward to another show soon! Love my new brooches !!! ❤️🙏🏽❤️ Beautiful earrings!
Thank you 💕 amazing as always!!! thanks girl! Loved everything as usual Beautiful ring at an affordable price. Go check out her shows for great deals on jewelry. Beautiful earrings and fast delivery. Thank you for the complimentary gift of earrings as well. Beautiful items- thanks so much! Thank you, great seller with quick shipping! An absolutely gorgeous piece! Fast shipping! Thank you lovely 💖👑 Everything was beautiful as usual😁