Reviews (77)Amazing as always. Great deal, even better quality This TI-22 65mm is massive and I love it thanks for the steal and will definitely buy from them again ... fast shipping and awesome live Quick shipping. Will buy frin again. Warch looks great! These guys are awesome! They ship super fast. Quality is amazing. There’s a reason I’m a frequent buyer of theirs! Amazing deal, fantastic show. Looking forward to the next one! this is such a beautiful watch! wristwranglers said he build it for me and he delivered, watch came a day before ahead of time and in great shape 10/10 Great communication and service. I’m happy with my watch ☺️ My son wanted me to bid on this to give to his dad for Christmas. We were so excited we actually got it! It looks even better in person! Thank you wrist wranglers! Beware the all plastic Invicta It was a good deal but not what I originally expected.Hi Coolbreeze_89! You purchased an all steel case with rubber strap Casio Divers watch, are you confusing us with another seller? Excellent and fast delivery Givvy was awesome!!!! Thanks guys and for an awesome show!! Everything perfect beautiful watches 🙂 nice watch on time thanks Absolutely perfect! #smallwristbigwatchgang#smallwristbigwatchgang‼️ Great deals! Fast shipping! Top notch auction! I bought 2 watches since they were such a bargain!!!
Awesome watch! These guys are legit.