Reviews (984)Amazing items with perfect packaging ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ahhhhh!!!!🩵Thank you for having awesome shows🩵 thank you for the awesome NC proof State quarter givvy shipping was quick and items were packaged well. Thank you sooo much. Fire win! Great quality items… 😁… thank you again… thank you for the silver and 1915 Wheatie givvy Thank you for the giveaway! This transaction deserves 5 stars. I received a giveaway that was shipped very quickly, packaged extremely well, and arrived in great condition. They also put on a good show, and I believe in giving credit where it’s deserved.
However, I was disappointed with how my previous order was handled. I spent around $100 playing the wheel and didn’t hit anything, which I had no issue with—I knew the game and simply wasn’t lucky. They even included some cool extras that I appreciated. Unfortunately, the Goldbacks arrived bent and creased, and a copper giveaway and its cardboard holder were also damaged due to minimal protection. I contacted the seller before leaving my review, but was later laughed at and blocked. They also publicly stated that I hadn’t contacted them first, which was not true.
This order was excellent and deserves 5 stars. I just wish my previous concern had been handled differently. Great items, fast shipping, and always a fun show! Everything has been exactly as described. Definitely recommend! everything always comes in absolutely perfect, thank you for everything! Fast shipping!! And always puts so much care into everyyy package 📦! BEST OF THE BEST
Truley takes care of his customers 💞🫶 I received my order after playing around 30 spins. Most of what I ended up with were wheat pennies and Goldbacks—not a single hit. I did win a couple of giveaways, and they also included some extra items for playing, which was a nice surprise that I genuinely appreciated.
Unfortunately, the packaging really fell short. The Goldbacks were placed in an envelope without enough protection, and every one arrived bent and creased. One giveaway, a copper coin in a cardboard holder, was also dented and bent. This was easily the most shipping damage I’ve experienced from a Whatnot order.
I contacted the seller and their response was simply, “We try, thanks for letting us know.” I understand shipping issues happen, but I’ve received paper currency from other sellers perfectly protected and flat. I appreciate the giveaways and extras, but collectibles like these need better packaging to arrive in the condition they were sold.wtc_worldtradingcoinsSeller
I normally don’t respond to my reviews. This is a false allegation as everything is packed very well. I never have an issue with shipping and a simple message would’ve been fine. We could’ve resolved the issue. You did not message me. Therefore you did not give me a chance to make it right so I’m sorry you feel that way, but you were also lying. We don’t do business like that. Great show and nice givy’s!