Reviews (676)Beautiful Coach bags and wallets at a great price! Love your shows! Thank you! Amazing seller and amazing items! Thank you so much! Heidi is fabulous her products are great. She is amazing about pointing out flaws!! I appreciate her 💞✨ My little charm is precious! Arrived super fast! Tysm Tag is beautiful! Shipping was fast! Would highly recommend! Thank you for the absolutely gorgeous brown Coach hobo! Love this bag and all the hangtag goodies too! 💗💗 Love my purchases! They are exactly as advertised and arrived on time! She packed them nicely which I really appreciate especially since it was raining very hard and the box arrived soaked but the purses were safe and dry inside thanks to the care she took in packaging them! Will definitely order more from this seller, in fact I’ve already ordered 4 more! Highly recommend this seller! Wynn is the reason I started wearing purses again. My coach collection started because of her 🖤🖤 I’ve bought two bags from her already and so many charms.
She’s an amazing seller and do intend to buy from again. Everything is packaged really well and arrived on time. Love attending her shows and always try to make them when I can. Thank you!! Perfect order! Amazing seller! Awesome seller! Love my new strap! I have purchased from the seller on several occasions and I’ve always been happy with what I’ve received. shipping is quick and I absolutely would purchase from the seller again. The hang tag is perfect. Thank you! My first purchase and will not be my last this Dooney is beautiful omg. Ty so much will bookmark all your shows. beautiful charms, great seller! Thank you. Love all my items. Beautiful purse just as promised. Great shows Super!! Thank You for the great Coach items!! Great purse .. love it.. great seller ❤️ Beautiful bags and fast shipping! Thank you to a great seller!