Reviews (5,917)My pieces are gorgeoussss TYSM for the ring givvie!! Ty for the beautiful jewelry! ❤️ My favorite seller! She’s funny, cute and has great products as well as personality. Join her show, you won’t regret it! Love my bracelet and thank you for the necklace! I love your shows!! love this sweatshirt!! great quality!! very cool handmade design!! very unique!! Everyone should watch her shows to see how creative and talented Michelle is. She carefully wraps jewelry in bubble wrap. She is very generous with her buyers also. Michelle has ✨GORGEOUS✨ items! I love her shows and all the amazing items I get from her! Thank you so much 💕 The giveaway was great, however I went into this show to learn seller tips, tricks and raid train advice to only find the seller disrespecting another seller for her successful heart felt raid trains. I love my jewelry and what a generous givvy! Love your shows girl! Tysm 💕 Absolutely love all my pieces I got thank you so much Tysm for the maximillion Givvy!!!! I am so grateful for your immense generosity! I have been watching your shows for about a year and your creativity and custom pieces always inspire me to branch out and grow my own business. Tysm and keep doing the dang thing!!! 🌼🍄 Items were great, shipping was fast and Host is great! Great pieces from a sweet seller. So happy you were referred by Raagdawlz Boutique. Will definitely be back to shop more. 🤗💚 As always. Fantastic merchandise and a gorgeous seller. Thanks for fast shipping too! Love your shows. Your jewelry is so beautiful! Thanks for the quick shipping also!