Reviews (537)shipping could of been better, but host put a few extra items to make up for the delay. thank you so happy I got my order .thanks for the extras also I liked them. one of my favorite purchases so far, reminds me of a sarong 🤍 Thank you so much for the great deal on a wonderful it was fun talking about video games will be back soon to get more gifts for family and friends ✌️❤️🐶🐾 Love!! The shorts are super cute and the top is also so stinkin cute! Everything came exactly as described and the seller was super sweet!! Definitely recommend buying from this seller! Super fast shipping! Great deals! Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
PERFECT 🤩
Thank You So Much 🤗🍀✨ Love both bundles! Everything fit perfectly, the seller is the sweetest!! Love my bundle and for such a good price thank you KILLER leather jacket and a sweet lil cardigan, both in great condition! thank you so much for my order!! I hope you have a lovely day ♡ It was stretched out and not exactly what they said. sweet seller + looks like pictured Love all the items I got from xbabyvenuz! Always a good bundle 🎉💅 Thank you so much! I love it! amazing bundle! thanks so much :) i love it sm just took a bit to get delivered loved every single item!! thanks so much 🩵