Reviews (131)Purchased my first ghost! TY so much 🔥 Always a good time in Cinna streams, also an amazing and genuine person ❤️ Outstanding seller amazing personality and amazing deals! Definitely got taken care of 🔥 mandatory to come back! Thank you for the date night cards. I really like them looking forward to more of them you're a wonderful streamer Would definitely come back and buy again highly recommended. received item very fast and I recommend this seller Got this as a gift for my brother! He’s excited to add it to his Six Samurai deck, thanks! Packaging wasn’t the best but overall it’s still a great purchase Took a long time to arrive. Toploaders were covered with scotch tape, which risks leaving residue when removing the cards. Despite the minor issues, things were packaged securely. thank you! Thank You So Much🔥🔥🙏. I appreciate you. Definitely go and Bookmark 🔖 Future Streams Yall. Definitely Worth It 💯 Always a fun time, Cinna is such a sweetheart! Most reliable seller on the platform! Always makes buying easy and fun. Shipping is quick and safe! 10/10 highly recommend 🔥 I admire the creativity and thought that you put into your shows. The game theme with mini games really makes your viewers feel conected as part of the show. Thank you so much for the entertainment and absolutely epic custom artwork cards. 🫶🔥🫶🔥🫶🔥 Hostess with the mostess! Great to interact with, great value for money, and fun additional ways to bid. Can't wait for her future shows! Date nights are amazing, if you missed the last one don’t miss the next one. Great shop and owner please support. Amazing well planned streams. Tons of fun and great deals on cards and so much more. Looking forward to plenty more amazing future shows! MUCHHH MUCHHH LOVEE CINNA SOOO MUCHH MAKIKG ME FEEL LIKE A GREAT SPECIAL GUEST IN YOUR STREAM AND BECOMING YOUR GREATLY MOD THAT MAKES ME SOO SOO GRATEFUL AND MERRY WITH JOY!! I REALLY LOVE MY OWN CUSTOM CARD I REALLY LOVE AND I WILL CHERISH IT FOR YEARS MUCH LOVE TO CINNA!! CARDS CAME IN SOO GREAT AND WELL PACKAGED!! I LOVE SEEING YOU PROVING YOURSELF, EXPRESSING YOURSELF AND GIVING OUT GREAT SURPRISES TOO. AND ALSO FOR DAVID HELPING YOU OUT AND ORGANIZING IN THE STREAM!! I REALLY GREATLY APPRECIATED IT DAVID (PRINCESS) SOO MUCHH AND LOVE HIM DEARLY!! OH MY DAYSS!! I REALLY LOVEE YOU CINNA AND DAVID SOOO MUCHH!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤✨️✨️🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Stream was really impressive and amazing. everything was packaged securely and safely. 10/10 🔥 10/10. Amazing seller, quick and safe shipping! Highly recommend!