Reviews (248)Amazing stream as alwaysalways! Fire givvys and great presence! Def for the community 🫶🏽 Amazing cards. Great Shipping. W show and tysm los for the extra packs! Pulled a CR Hinata, PR Kushina and DR Tenten! i had a great experience! the host was awesome, I got some great cards from the show, and some packs that I got to open at home! the shipping was good, and cards go here safe, and in good time. 💯% will be back! Amazing show, host and mod! Really had fun chatting and doing the RTYH. Thank you for the free cards! Amazing order. Great shipping. Tysm Los!!! Great vibes as always! Had an amazing time playing the Naruto game with you and chat! The Blastoise metal I got looks perfect next to my 151 SIR Blastoise! Thank you so much for making my day with that!Your welcome! Definitely send a picture of the Pc!! always happy with my orders. plus xlos is a cool dude. Thanks for the Givvy n extra. You are the BEST!!!!!!!! Thank you so so much! You’re awesome and I appreciate the givvys and the gift as well! W Los! 10/10 seller and awesome dood awesome stream and cards arrived in great condition good dude, fun hang, good deals. order arrived just fine Amazing seller 🙏🏽 thank you for blessing the pc🔥🔥🔥 Amazing package. Great selections. Awesome stream! Had so much fun ripping and learning more about collecting! Box and cards were well packed and shipped was very fast! Even threw me in two extra packs! Thanks so much for the cards!