Reviews (181)Goes above and beyond with his packaging as well as helping you find the cards you want- highly recommended! I wish I could give 100 stars. Thank you for making sure Blasty got home safe. I appreciate the extra defense
Amazing seller! Great deals, fast shipping, and everything arrived perfectly packaged and exactly as expected. Super smooth transaction from start to finish. Definitely a seller I’d buy from again. 10/10 highly recommend! Thank you for the card for my collection 🥰🥰🥰 Attentive to his audience, fair on pricing, a lot eras of singles, great guy
Thank you! Ty for the awesome Givvy!!! came quick and packaged well The best of the best- great cards, chill vibes, and super friendly host 😌 Absolutely the best person I’ve come across on this app- everything was packaged neatly and safely. I’ll be coming back for the cards, chill vibes, and lovely host took over a week for 1 card Thank you for leaving me a review unfortunately I cannot control how long the post office takes to deliver the packages but overall I am really happy that the package got to you safely. Thank you for stopping by! Meat is a good dude! Thanks for the cards! Great product great stream great seller!! Thank you so much! His stream was clear and he was awesome. Was looking for specific cards and I was able to ask, have my questions answered and shipped package in a very reasonable time. Thank you meats!! Love my cards! Thanks for the card, care, and quick shipping. Much appreciated! ✨🙏🏽🎉❤️🤘🏽✨ Amazing condition, great packaging, and arrived so quickly! Lapras in the binder! Thank you!!!!! Thank you for the givvy bless up Got my package today and my Spanish Jiggilypuff made it home safe and sound lol Thank you! (: