Reviews (276)Such a fun LIVE !!! Love love love my items 💗 beautiful i love it so much!! 🩷🩷🩷 So cute and came well packaged! Thank you They got me right for sure 🫶🌺 such sweet girls 🩷🩷 enjoyed the live and the shirt I got it’s so cute can’t wait to wear it :) So cute and fit perfect!Loved the little note and treat too😊 such a fire duo with great finds!! 💖🛍️ LOVE THESE GIRLS🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉SOOOO MUCH FUN. ITEMS GREAT CONDTION! SUPER FAST! Loved my items!! And the personal note was so sweet! Tysm 🥹✨ Such sweet girls! Thank you! Came exactly as shown! And she’s my favorite color, so excited to wear her going into fall/winter. Thank youuu :) They have the cutest items loved my stuff. Thank you 🤎🤎🤎🤎 Fast shipping!! I love everything 💗 even the personal notes 🥰 I love y’all down!! Wet cute packaging and well packaged, sweet seller!!
such cute purses! slight staining on bags that wasn’t called out These two baddie sellers were AMAZING! The vibes, the style, the perfectly curated Y2K, fun & flirty, office siren, and sexy pieces—everything was TOO TEA. The clothes are even more gorgeous in person! I wanted everything, so I even grabbed different sizes for my sisters because the deals were too good to pass up. Don’t sleep on them! I’ll definitely keep bookmarking, shopping, and supporting their shows. Highly recommend! 💕 love my girls!!! thank you so much🥹🤍 THE BIGGEST (deals) AND THE BADDEST (items)!! 💗💗 A Forever Buyer!! 🛍️✨ Very happy with my purchase! love the top and dress so pretty!! Honestly became my new fav shirt to layer!! And came in super fast Item is adorable, fast shipping, amazing seller!