Reviews (124)I am in love with all my nails also it came fast and the saler is so so so sweet I definitely cannot wait to buy moreSo happy you loved your nails and that’s so kind. Come back soon Love💕 so happy you’re here welcome to the pressed Babe club 10 ⭐️’s! Everything was well packaged and protected. Loved the variety of nails. They are all so pretty and look WAY better in person. I appreciate the gift and the prep kits! Your awesome,thank you! 🫶🏻Thanks so much for your kind review so glad you loved your package and happy Nail mail always greatly appreciate it💕 Beautiful nails!!! Seller included everything you need for prep! My givvy was perfume 🖤🖤 I definitely would recommend this shopThanks so much for your kind review Jessie I hope to see you again soon. Send me Nail pics love💕 Amazing nails!!! And amazing customer service! I know there are a lot of options on this app, but if you’re actually looking for good quality nails at a great price, this is where you need to be! Absolutely love each and every single pair and they fit correctly! Awesome thanks so much for your amazing review. I appreciate your love and support. Please come back and chat with me soon. Enjoy your nails XOXO. Beautiful products, as usual!! AND the motivational stickers was exactly what I needed to hear today! Thank you! 🎀So glad you love your nails and I’m so glad I made your day. Definitely something. I will keep in my packaging. See you soon love.🎀💅🏽 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Thanks so much for all your help and continuous support as always you’re the best moderator a girl could have😘🎀💅🏽 Fast and easy!! The nails are really good! I love it here!!!! I can’t wait to make my next order.Thanks so much. I’m so glad you love your nails come back and shop with me soon🎀💅🏽 Beautiful sets! Thank you! 🎀 Thank you. Fast shipping and beautiful nails. Fast shipping! Fun show! Great host! Will shop again! Had a great time at her show. Amazing deals! Packaged well.. great prices. and luv ur personal touch. a vibe all the way around. Happy with my purchases thank you! Will purchase more for sure! Beautiful nails and quick shipping! Cutest nails ever!!! Thank you!!! Beautiful nails at great prices with fast shipping! Ash is amazing!! Thank you so much!! Still loving my nails! Ms Ashleigh has a true heart of gold! She is one of the nicest sellers that I have run across! the shipping was fast! I highly recommend shopping with xoxoashleigh! XX & OO's 😘 ~ T.K. yec ~