Reviews (847)Fast shipping and quality of clothing was excellent! AMAZING DEALS N FAST SHIPPING A1 speedy delivery service! Thank you for this classic piece!! Much appreciated! God bless! Always good stuff! Thx! God bless! Wished he had showed the flaws on the avirex but good other than that
Hey Joe I did show the avirex flaw before running it you must’ve missed it I said it was chopped at the bottom. Thank you for leaving me a 4.5 star 🥹 Super clean item thank you 💪🏼 Everything came in excellent condition, fast shipping Best Purchase Ever!!! I got my package very quickly!! Love my item! I got a vintage Carters terry cloth sack and I can’t wait to use it with my baby☺️ Got it for a great price and as described. I will be returning to this seller!! Favorite tshirt seller!!! Love my items ☺️ Fast shipping Jacket looks better in person 👍🏼👍🏼 Always 5 out 5 man. Don’t sleep on X!!! GREAT TO DEAL WITH!!! SUPER FAST AND EASY!!! A+++++++++