Reviews (66)Everything was perfection. Great host, great deals and shipped so fast!! Love all my items , you need to run more shows everything was curated and fun . 💯💯💯fire stuff and fun show, love her! Literally the best! Thank you! I love the hat I picked up, and. The givvy was so good! Amazing new seller with such good items! She even added extras in my package and wrote special notes as a thank you. highly recommend!💓 everything was amazing! thank u so much! Great quality clothing at a super reasonable price. I will continue to shop with xtraquispe. Amazing items, amazing seller, and fast shipping! Chela is such an amazing person and such a fun show to watch! Perfectly packaged and the items were in excellent condition! Such a great seller with an amazing personality! Don’t sleep!!! Her shows are so fun to watch!!!! Coziest hoodie at the craziest price! Chela is the sweetest! I loved everything and it was packaged perfectly! Thank you so much! Chela Chela Chela … what can I say! I am so freaking proud of you! What a great show and amazing items! You are truly a hype-woman for anyone. Never change. You can do whatever you want! Proud of you!
Also thank you for the mom socks! Everything was a 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ BANGER SELLER ALERT
The BEST!!! I am so happy I found you!
Shows are fire. Clothes are fire. 🔥
Ships so fast!!! So funny and makes you feel so welcomed in her shows!!! Thank you so much for my new favorite sweatshirt! Thank you so so much!!! Literally the sweetest!! I got 3 things and all 3 are amazing just like she said. That goes a long way with me. Thanks so much and looking forward to seeing more! great items and prices. everything was in excellent condition and exactly as described. thank you! Love everything! Made my day with the Jeep sign 😊 its already sitting on my shelf in my living room Great seller and deals. Fun show. Love my new Patriots T-shirt! Thank you