Reviews (248)I heavily recommend this seller, super easy to work with and has quick and awesome shipping. Will be coming back ‼️ Awesome show, great service, great figs and super fast shipping!! 10 stars all day long. Ships fast great to deal with wil return to his shows Appeared as described, great host, great gig, fast shipping. Would definitely buy more from this guy
Sold me a $10 minifig for $25, then proceeded to try and sell me a couple others for a massive mark up. And then when I pointed it out he just ignored me. Avoid this guy at all costs, very predatory. Deff scalpy vibes. *sold u a $32 minifig for $25 i don’t appreciate this disrespect from u, all this is faults the minifig was mint and flawless . and don’t threaten me with those ridiculous comments for u don’t even know me?! so very happy with my purchase. Thank you. everything came as shown ( sadly I moved his leg and it snapped not on seller at all jst bad luck 😭 ) but good seller 10/10 Absolutely amazing host and great energy. One of the funnest time I have had purchasing figs. Thank you, great seller keep it up! Pretty chill guy and stuff was in great condition Beautiful figs exactly as described. No scratches, wear, color fading or cracks. Packed and shipped with care. Thank you so much. great condition and came early very happy thank you great seller Fastest shipping on the app!
Super cool minfigs, and a really chill streamer!
Highly recommended Amazing stuff always a pleasure thank you Great condition and shipped on time Where do I start? Amazing prices, amazing figs, incredible packaging and a super great host. Hard worker and a young goat. amazing seller items were just as described and shipped with care. Thank you