Reviews (768)amazing seller with great communication tysm!!! the best clothes for the best prices items were super cute but had orange bleach stains on almost every item :( wish i knew about it before buying Very happy with this purchase, my favorite bundle with this seller by far. Super chill vibes here, Ty! best haul ever, thank you so much 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Took pretty long to deliver and seller didn’t mention hole in shirt
quick seller and it was well packaged but the item had a hole and the pits were crusty and stiff probably from wearing too much deodorant. not complaining tho I got it for cheap but I was expecting it to be in better condition 😣 Thank you soooo much she is so tea 10/10 seller fr!🙏🏻 shirt was the cutest everrr cant wait to buy again!!
Was not advised as a kids XL clearly not a regular XL AMAZING i love all my stuff Even though someone opened my package and threw my pants all the way down the other end of the road I still found my pants and I love them😛 Great prices and very kind seller, he was fast with answering requests and was very responsive Everything came super quick, and I love everything I ordered
Loveeee these. The color is
so cute i love the jacket it’s really cute and super cheap for a aeropostale hoodie