Reviews (106)Was so happy to receive this parcel! It was packed with much care and consideration as always! The Pikachu cards are now in my toploader binder :D Everything came packaged really well and the cards are fantastic! Thank youuu Received my order exactly as expected, items all there and well protected during transport. Great service once again! Yaga & Mr Yaga are truly a pleasure to purchase from, I am a very happy customer ☺️ I was happy for the other 2 cards. But when I looked at the first ed dugtrio there was a crease down the middle that wasn’t there from the stream. They were very nice during the stream. It suck’s that this card arrived in that condition Hey Noah, we're so sorry to hear that! That's strange...We sent you a DM 🙏 Great packing, loved the vibe - will definitely repurchase. Thanks guys!! Another great purchase shipped out super quickly Very happy with everything I got, these sellers are so sweet, and very welcoming in their lives
Thanks so much for the binder page! I absolutely love the Mudkip. Also really appreciate the small extra goodies you threw in too! You’re awesome. Looking forward to future streams! Amazing ❤️ thankyou so much I am extremely pleased with my order! Items were as shown and as described, packaged securely and shipped quickly. Nice prices too. Even received a sweet little bonus/surprise (pretty card sleeve). I recommend! 5/5 ⭐️ Love the cards and great stream and streamer Everything came as shown and as described, the packaging was great as well All bangers!!!!! Thank you Great cards at amazing prices, extremely kind sellers and my package was shipped super well. Will definitely be buying from Yagasmysteries again ☺️ Everything came very nicely packaged and damage free. Not to mention it got here very quick! Enjoyed the stream the cards came in perfect. Thanks The packaging was secure and top notch. The cards look great!
Thanks guys you’ll be sure to see me again at one of your shows! My package always comes in perfectly i always love all the cards I get and the honestly with customers amazing work you guys!!!!! I’ve been very fortunate on the stream and the sellers/hosts are extremely kind and funny. But I’ve been disappointed in the condition of the cards upon arrival. Some bigger cards like a team aquas kyogre mentioned some whitening but with the front and back being damaged their value is drastically different than communicated. Extremely nice person but poor condition cards.Hi Haiste! We’re genuinely sorry to see this review, especially after our previous conversations and your continued participation in our streams. ❤️ We do want to reiterate that the Kyogre was a chase in a mystery wheel. Its condition was disclosed multiple times throughout the stream and the card itself was shown on camera multiple times.
Transparency about card condition is extremely important to us. We had the Kyogre in our collection for so long and we were happy it found a new home. We hope that you are able to enjoy him as much as we did. 🫶