Reviews (250)Amazing!! Tysm! Will be back to purchase 🥰🥰 My Queen is Amazing!!! Always has great stuff and ships fast and packaged well!!! Run don't walk to buy from this seller, always gives extra stuff with her packages too she's so giving, love her and her baby boy 🙌🏻✝️❌⭕️💋🫶🏻 Absolutely loveeee joining her shows! Sorry I’m a menace in there! 😂 but I love your things! All your beads and focals are amazingggg!Queeen!!! Love when yall come the chat is fun Loved the pens!! You do such an amazing job! One of my favorite sellers/hosts! Everything is AMAZING! Great items, and great seller! will definitely be back! Received my package! So many freebies! Thank you so much! Great seller! Never disappoints! If there is an error, let her know she goes above and beyond to make it right. We are all human, things happen! Always happy to buy from this seller!My Queen 👸🏽 you are the best 🥰🥰 So much fun hanging out in her shows! She is so sweet and goes above and beyond for her customers. Definitely recommend buying from her!I love when yall come hang out it sooo fun makes my day much live Queen Several items were missing. Note said acrylics were sent in the place of missing items however only acrylics I received were the ones I ordered and paid for. I’m sorry Queen I don’t remember writing à note stating I sent acrylic for missing items can you please verify that it was from me you got these from because in my live show you stated all was perfect and was never notify about this thank you This seller never disappoints! Thank you for my free gifts!Thank you for being their love it 😍 Yaaaaay!! Perfect as always! Thank you immensely! Another great delivery! Thank you!! 😊 great products,well packed,fast shipping Thank you sooo much Queen 👸🏽 always come hang out If you're looking for new items or just want some time to hang out this is your girl! Great prices and she always takes care of you with a free gift! Love this seller!Queen you rock my live 😍😍😍 Thank you for the great givvy. Love the earrings. Irene Yay!!! Thank you for coming in Queen 👸🏽 As always, quick delivery and the best service from this seller! Amazing products and ever better hosts. I keep coming back for an amazing hang!Queen 👸🏽 always come tooo much fun 🤩