Reviews (17)Brenda makes the most beautiful cups so detailed and clean absolutely stunning tysm im hoing to need more Very kind seller and beautiful tumblers loved them so much!🫶🏻🌸Thank you so much for your kindness! I glad you love your cups 🤗🦋 If I could give this seller 100 🌟s I would! This is my 3rd cup. Her creativity and talent are incredible! Thank you for my beautiful cup and pen! I love them both! Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me. I’m so happy you love your cups! Way cuter in person Yay! I hope you love it. Thank you so much for your support. Beautiful work! Thank you! My son loves his cups!! Thank you for the pen! You do incredible work! I’m so happy to hear he loved them! Thank you so much for your support!!! Such good quality and arrived packaged great! Thank you so much for your support! Fast shipping great packaging and excellent customer service.
Thank you so much for your support! Love your tumblers! So beautiful and adore the beaded chains! Packed with care and fast shipping. Thank you so much! Absolutely beautiful work and amazing seller💕 Will definitely be back for more!Thank you so much for your support! It truly means a lot. Thank you!!! Absolutely amazing tumblers and wristlet! Super fast shipping and packed with care. You have such talent in making these beautiful cups and wristlets! Thank you so much! Am going to be back for more! I’m so happy you loved it! Thank you for your kind words 🦋 She was the best loved our items so cute in person. Very fast shipping ❤️Thank you so much for your support! Thank you super cute wristlet and thank you for the blessing 🌸💗 Fast shipping 💯Thank you for your support! 🦋