Reviews (99)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Great selection of card, fast shipping and well packaged! Thanks 🫡 my man came through with the heat! $62 aquapolis reverse holo eevee ereader! what!?!? Great host with excellent selection of cards. Appreciate you 👌🏼 everything arrived safely and quickly. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ everything came in great condition awesome cards and great host 10/10 Fast and in great condition! 🔥🔥🔥 really good show Thank you for the card! Card shipped and arrived quickly! Card was exactly as seller described it! Will definitely check out your streams again! awesome show! great seller with good deals, fast and secure shipping! Great packaging and fast shipping ! Cards received in great condition, thank you! I was sent resealed packs. Package is suppose to have 4 cards only received 2 in 1 pack and 3 in another. Packs were cleared opened and resealed.Hey Krystal , I’m sorry to hear this. My family and I buy all of our shipping material, team bags and top loaders brand new. I sometimes need to verify packaging but will do a better job in the future. Best wishes Great interaction … would buy from again !!!Always welcome back Josh! Would love to see you Cards received in great condition! Well packaged and I love your round clear tapes you used, so easy to remove. Thank You!Ordering more tape now 😅 . Glad you liked it Jesse Great seller. Fast and secure shipping 👌 I got some really nice stuff for my sisters here thanks man!Glad you got some wins 🔥🔥🔥 appreciate you stopping by 🙏🏾 Great sellerDefinitely appreciate you coming by quik 🙏🏾 🔥🔥 cards! Ty! Anytime! I love hearing that you got some good stuff! I’ll try to keep it going 🔥🔥🔥