Reviews (3,331)Everything came as purchased and seller even threw in some extras. Their shows are fantastic with a huge variety. I enjoy watching them even when I can't buy. Any questions you can reach out to them and they will respond and take care of you! Probably one of the best live unboxings on the app. This seller keeps a brisk pace and doesn’t waste time. He gets amazing things for his shows! Great seller! All items were securely wrapped with care and arrived in great condition. Shipping time was good. Love all my purchases. Thank you 😊 Always love your clothing sale! Mahalo 🤙🏽 All items arrived in PERFECT condition!!! The shipping was incredibly fast and it even came packaged to prevent damage or theft! The seller was incredibly kind and had the best crew of mods I’ve ever interacted with! They offered a great deal and were super communicative! I would 100% recommend to others and will be personally purchasing again in the future!!!! Great seller 👍 A variety of Awesome stuff and fast shipping A+++ Great seller, awesome mix of items. Thank you! Had a small issue with 1 item, but the seller was quick to respond and offer a resolution. Great customer service. Everything else arrived perfectly. Thank you A+ Thank you for the great grabs. thank you for all my goodies. fast shipping and fantastic packaging 📦 💙💜💙💜💙 Thank you!! Can’t wait for the next one - I’m on East Coast so I have to stay up late - definitely worth it! Two great items, and seller. Also, thank you for the fast shipping. Love all the items thank you very nice clothes and safely packaged. Excellent seller. I'll return to purchase again in the future. Thanks yardsale209 for always giving me the best deals!! Items are as shown. Shipping is fast