Reviews (79)Everything was great, thank you! super happy with my first purchase from this dope seller! he has a huge selection of movies and a lot of OOPs, all priced very very competitively. he’s also open to making deals if you buy several movies. my items shipped quickly and were packaged with a lot of care. i will definitely buy from him again. thanks! packaged very well. great/ humble seller... very fair prices... I recommend you buy from him!! he's a nice fella Had some harder to get movies and good deals, packaged very well and shipped to me with zero issues, will be back again for sure Great seller. Great prices. package arrived in wonderful condition was well packaged thank you! Fast shipping as well much appreciated! I would definitely buy from them again 10 out of 5 star rating that's how well everything was! Thank You again!!! I would definitely highly recommend buying from this seller keeps their word on items as described! Shipping was fast and packaged well. Thanks you Great packaging, awesome movies. Great seller highly recommend item was well packaged and fast shipping. A+++ great seller ...fast shipping well packed A+++ steelbook was just dented up in some spots
I did list that dent in the description I'm sorry if you didn't see it. and I believe i did mention it as well at some point, because i ran it or showed it a few times before it got bid on.. but i do apologize.. Thank you for your purchase 💥 Great deals, great seller! a great seller! packed perfectly and shipped quickly. highly recommend Great show bro. Thanks for the deals. 🤘 thanks for the deal homie! order was shipped fast and packaged well. buy with confidence.