Reviews (111)Quickest ship ever! Thanks for my new pins! Item was packaged well! Had a great time in your show! Fast shipping & amazing customer service per usual. Thank you so much for my Tiana pins & card 🖤 omg i lovvvvvvveeeee them so much thank u 💓 I love this couple! They are amazing sellers and their shows are so much fun!! Highly recommend! This is a top notch show! Always a blast to be a part of your shows! Everything is packaged well and sold at a great price! Will definitely be joining you every chance I get! Great pins and great deals! Fast shipping, thanks! Fantastic pins, shipped quickly and packaged with care! Thank you! Love my pin & givy! Thank you 🖤 This is a fantastic show! If you’re looking for beautiful pins at fantastic prices, look no further! They are the sweetest people ever who always take care of their buyers. Thank you for my pin and my extra special surprises 💕 Fantastic sellers with a great selection of pins!! Their shows are always great fun!! 🤩 SUCH A GENEROUS GIVVY THANK YOU SO MUCH Great show and Great pins! I only buy from Yelca_Curls!! amazing seller. amazing people! love my new pins! thank you so much Everything came in great condition and I just adore my free pin! Thank you for always hosting an amazing show, having fast shipping, and my amazing giveaway! Thanks for the great pins and fast shipping! Cant wait until the next show! Great show and great pins! Thanks for the fast shipping