Reviews (414)Perfect mix after providing the notes I would keep buying from the seller as I’ve done in the past What an amazing job on the scent I requested smells exactly like what I asked for I will be back ❤️ Great skill! However, this is something that I wouldn't prefer to wear as it is too heavy for my liking. I appreciate the effort in making them unique. I am sure someone else will enjoy these scents. Thanks for the freebies😊 I also think you need to improve packaging-- they all came in leaking😬 Well packaged and I love the scent He will get what you need to you fast...Enjoying my purchase. As it should be.... Wonderful as always!!! My Hubby and Dad love the oils. Of course, I love my oils too. Thank you so much!!! I love them. He made what I wanted. Shipped as promised. A perfume to work with. Perfectly handcrafted. The scent is exactly as I asked for a 1 for 1 recreation Unfortunate mishap occured, but that didnt stop him from rectifying the situation and showing incredible service! Definitely worth a chance! He's selling a variety of organic products ask about chocolate,honey and other things Wasn’t quite able to get the smell I was looking for but I’m still happy ! Customer service was great! When layering parfum you get one scent when concentrated oils are used the scent profile is supposed to be the same or close. What I received is nothing on comparison however now it's a new fragrance. Go figure. Smells phenomenal every single time.