Reviews (228)I spent nearly £60 on this show and sadly wasn't the quality I've had previously from this seller. (who have purchased from a few times previously) Unfortunately over 6 of the items had heavy staining/holes and heavily worn/faded, and upon further looking a few of the others did too. I did message the seller, who apologised and whatnot have refunded me majority of it, however I sadly won't be buying again after such a bad experience, as the quality just wasn't there unlike previous orders. Hiya, ive messaged you in relation to this and apologised for the 2 pieces of clothing youd brought to my attention. I had no idea youd had any other issues as you hadn't let me know. I do understand you've been unhappy with the quality and this has been addressed along with the stock i was having problems with. I do however feel it is unfair that you marked 1* for shipping and packaging when everything was packaged fine and sent in a quick manner My first time buying from Jess & i’m over the moon with my purchases! What a lovely lady as well! Couldn’t rate any higher, perfect! Thank you xthis is the nicest review ive ever had 😭❤️ Amazing items, so so happy with them! Thanks Jess x Amazing times and lovely seller ❤️ Lovely thank you very much
Amazing items, thank you. Stunning items once again thank you xx Lovely cardigan thankyou fast delivery great Very happy with my things. Thank you! 💕 Such a lovely lady love my items fab condition and looking forward to the next show 🦩 Amazing seller, great items thank you xx Perfect thank you so much ♥️♥️♥️ Great thank you for the quick delivery 10/10 Lovely items, fast shipping. Thank you! Lovely items thankyou! ❤️💕 Gorgeous clothes and a lovely host! Tyvm, well packaged, prompt delivery, recommended .🙂😊