Reviews (583)I always enjoy the live with Yareli. She is one of my favorite sellers. She always has the products I am looking for. Love all my purchases and can’t wait to try them out. Thank you for the great deals and fast shipping! 🫶🏼 Another great purchase! This time, I snagged some amazing makeup and a fragrance at incredible prices. Thank you for the quick delivery and for introducing me to products I had never heard of before! I can’t wait to shop with you again. See you at your next live! 💄✨ One of my favorites. Always great items and great values. Yareli is my go-to when it comes to high end cosmetics. Fast shipping and always packed well Amazing products loved bundlle amazing service Amazing passport cover amazing service I always love my packages from you!!! Thank you for all my goodies! Sweet seller and great product Great as always! Thank you!!! 🩵🩵🩵 Love my purchases…. Thank u so much for the lost treasures at amazing prices Great seller. Great items! Fast ship! Yareli is the best!! She always has the items I am looking for. Love her shows! I love her shows! Purchases are always a great price. Shipping is fast & packed with care, always including a note of inspiration & thanks, & extras 💜 Brand-new customer, and I absolutely love everything I purchased! Amazing deals, fast shipping, and such a great variety of products at prices ranging from single to double digits. Thank you for a wonderful first experience—I’ll see you at your next live! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing products for amazing deals! Always fun receiving packages from Yareli. She is awesome! I love shopping here. Great prices, fast shipping and always well packed with extras. Yareli is my one of my favorite sellers on Whatnot. She has the best prices and items.