Reviews (126)YH IS THE BESTTTTT!! Her streams are so entertaining & she’s genuinely the sweetest, funniest, and so welcoming. This is my third time buying from her and every single time I get my package so fast! Every single package is packed immaculately and I always get free stickers / freebies and the sweetest note. She’s simply the best and I can’t wait for more!!!! Great card, got freebies and beautiful message! Ty! 🫶🏼🫰🏼 another perfectly packaged order that arrived safe and sound! all the cards are 🔥, the stream 🔥🔥, the host 🔥🔥🔥, everything just 20/20, 100% would recommend to anyone! She is the bestest! Stream is always a blast and she goes above an beyond! Can't recommend enough 🫶🏻 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
من جد من أطيب وأجمل الناس اللي عرفتهم ❤️ شخص جدًا محترم وذوق، وقلبه حلو، ودائمًا تعامله راقي. سعيدة جدًا إني عرفتك، وتستاهل كل خير وكل النجوم ⭐️❤️ الله يسعدك ويوفقك دايمًا!
Great stream! Cards came packaged with care and a nice note! Showed up faster then expected. Incredible packaging and a very wonderful human being. 100/10 will definitely be in every stream I can ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!! my cards came perfectly packaged and i got a flygon as a givvy!! 🥹 yara is my favorite streamer on whatnot because she actively makes you feel welcomed in her community and makes an effort to get to know you and works to get cards she knows you like!! 10/10 will absolutely be buying again, all the love everything came packaged with love and care, all the cards came exactly as shown, she is one of the best hosts ever!! the stream is so chill and not overstimulating! 20/10 would recommend! Thank you for the extra cuties and my Clefable babyyyy 🥰
Absolutely wonderful package! 💕 Everything was packed with so much care, arrived safely, and was even better than expected. You can really tell how much thought and effort went into everything. Such a lovely experience from start to finish! 🥰✨ I’m beyond happy with my package and would absolutely recommend! 💖
Love the stream and the host she’s the best will continue buying from her The sweetest streamer! Always a good time in stream! 🫶🏻 Such a sweet and fun streamer! Everything was packaged with love and care, and arrived in immaculate condition. Thank you so much! Will be back again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great experience from start to finish. Fast shipping and everything looked great! 😁 Cute cards arrived safely. Thanks! Amazing seller! Super chill and has the cutest cards! Very good seller package very good but shipping extremely slow. I did not receive this until the 24th and I bought this on the eighth that’s over two weeks. And you’re in Boston that’s only a couple hours away.I’m so sorry that this was the case! I’m very sad to hear that it has taken so long for you to receive your order and I am absolutely willing to make it up for you! I would just want you to know that I send all orders the after your order or if it’s a Sunday, 2 days after. I cannot control how quickly the post office gets your order to you, unfortunately. I understand your frustration and I hope you can understand the circumstances concerning the post office and their delivery time 10/10 as always!! packaged with the utmost care! everything came perfectly as shown during the stream! thank you so much!! I will be purchasing again! highly recommended seller. Thanks so much for the Mudkip sticker :) Absolutely pleased with my purchase came in a really nice envelope too not your regular envelope. It’s like a cardboard envelope pretty cool and she also gave me a couple extra things and a sticker such a nice lady and lovely energy 🫶 I love this seller!! And thank you so much for again for another free stickers and ur note was super sweet!!