Reviews (546)cards came perfect, cute heart sleeves, cute packaging and just overall a awesome seller, ive bought multiple times and i never regret it 🩷 Love my card, thank you! 😊 Card arrived safe and shipping was fast thank you always 🫶🏼 cards were packed nicely and came on time. very pleased and i will be a returning customer! Everything came perfect thank you so much!! :)💟 love the cuties!! thank you so much!! I love my cutie cards. Thankiesss 🌸🍒🥰 Great experience! The Pokémon cards arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Everything was packaged securely and arrived in perfect condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again! Highly recommend! Arrived on time, love it!! Absolutely love my order!! Very well packaged, super fast shipping, and even got a few freebies! Definitely recommend this seller. ❤️ quick shipping and delivery, card was well protected and got a nice cutie freebie! streams are always chill, definitely will be buying again sometime 🫶 so cute I love my new cards thank you!!🥰 I got a cute hubby! Tysm ✨ The best stream on here! 🤍🫶🤍 I love how every package ships with care and feels so personal! You won’t find a kinder streamer with better prices on here cards all arrived perfectly tysm!! package came in very secured and in such cute packaging, cards are in great condition:) Arrived so quickly as always . True 💎 Gem !!!! Tysmmmm Cards are so cute and packaging says a lot how much she cares. My wife loved it! Love her shows!! Cutie cards came in secure packaging :') Thank you YK! 💕✨