Reviews (246)Best, most beautiful cards ever made! Girl these are gorgeous!! They’re going to look great in my journals. I love this little dangles. Super cute Absolutely Beautiful !! It is even prettier in person. 🦋🌻💜 Can't say enough how beautifully my order was pack. i never expected such a lovely experience when we ship in poly. And the jewelry, just beautiful! Worth every penny. And that cute postcard. I had so much fun opening this order. love the card..."You Are A Masterpiece" 10/10 love my entire YOUNEAK collection!
Congrats on all your milestones🩵
May you continue to SOAR!
💛 🐥 Always happy with every purchase Loved my happy mail! Will put to good use in a journal. Amazing seller. Amazing items 🤍✨ I’ll use each item(s) in some form or fashion. I like it all! 😁😁 Thank you.Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you and cannot wait to see how you use your items! So many creative handmade items to choose from & add on to junk journals or sliding door handles. 😁😁
Thank you Love my happy mail 🤗💜🌻🦋Thank you for your support!🩵 Everything is Gorgeous😍 Love all of my pieces and can't wait to use them! The quality & thoughtfulness of delicate, fringed ribbon “Who would have Thought” type of bookmark.🤓😁Thank you so much and I’m so happy you like it! my journal tag is lovely... hope you're closer to 1k now ma'amThanks so much for your support helping he hit my 1K goal!! We did it! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾 Loved it!!!! 😍 Thank you!!! 😊 Great Raid Train Show Adrienne, I truly enjoyed it. The earrings are gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them. Prompt shipping and everything packaged properly. Definitely recommend Youneak Studio for your handcrafted needs.Thanks so much for being on my first raid train show and for always supporting! I appreciate you!