Reviews (468)Tysm for the beautiful items! ❤️ Great packaging!! My goodies were nice and safe inside the box! They are even cuter in person! I love them! 💗 Love my items. Especially the vignette. So good thank you. Beautiful pieces. Packed so very well Everything is in perfect condition!! Love all the pieces! Montana and Nana are so funny and sweet! My oil lamp arrived in perfect condition!! Montana is literally a sweetheart and I love hanging out in her show. She is super genuine and even wrote me the cutest little Thank you Note 🥹🩷 So happy this dynamic duo is back! 🤗 Always bring the best items with the warmest and inviting shows 🥰 Follow and bookmark you will love shopping and spending time with them💕 This blanket is the perfect fall afghan! It’s a soft material. Perfect length and size. Can’t wait to cozy up with this fall! your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
Cuddle up and watch a good scary movie🎃👻 thank you so much glad you love it!🥰 These are stunning! Thank you so much and they were packed so safely! Really appreciate that❤️❤️your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
So glad you loved them they really are so pretty💕 thank you and I hope you enjoy! Love these vintage and antique finds at great prices. Packaged great and shipped quick your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
Thank you enjoy!!🥰 It’s so pretty!!! I am so happy with my first purchase and the seller…… super seller, nicely packaged and a sweet thank you note as well. Definitely a new favorite. Thank youyour_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
You’re so welcome thank you! So glad you loved everything 🥰 Love 😍 my purchased. Thank you for wrapping for safe arrival! I know it was an odd shape package!your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
So glad you love it thank you so much💕 It got here without a scratch! You must have used a whole role of bubble wrap! Thank you!your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
Half a roll😉😂 so glad it arrived good please send pictures when you get it displayed💕 I love it! Very well packaged. Thank you!your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
You’re so welcome thank you so much🥰 I’m so in love with all my items! You make my orders feel so special. I appreciate all your extra touches and kindness. Thank you and nana so very much! Can’t wait to visit with yall again. THANK YALL FOR BEING THE BEST PART OF WN ❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😍😍👏🏻👏🏻your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
Omg thank you so so much I love making them as personable as I can linens especially! So glad you loved it makes me love doing it! We love having you it makes me feel so good when everyone keeps coming back love having you apart of the show welcome to the family🥰 Best smelling package I have ever received!! 🤣💖your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
So glad you loved it!🥰 Great shop!!! Packaged well and shipped fast! Thank you so much your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
Thank you!💕 Item is beautiful! Packaged well! Thanks so much!your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
You’re so welcome🥰 I love it 😻!! Thank you so much.your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
We love you gabby!!! Thank you! Very well packaged. I love my Amish welcome sign! Can’t wait to get all my linen items! I enjoy your and nanas show! ❤️❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
That means so much to me thank you for coming back to hangout with us and welcome to the family🥰 Love it!your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
So glad you love it! Beautiful 😍 your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
Thank you terry🥰 Always love all my purchases! 💕 Excellent packaging and fast shipping from an incredible seller on this platform. Amazing show, inventory and best of all they make you feel like family. Follow and bookmark! You will love them too! 🥰your_grandmas_attic_rejectsSeller
You’re the absolute best ever🥰 thank you so much for all your help and always hanging out with us you’re greatly appreciated!