Reviews (33)Love the lip tint & moisturizer and the fairy wings too! Everything is excellent quality and value! Seller is wonderful, friendly & professional! I'll definitely buy from her again! A+++! Love my fairy wings so much! The giveaway is so awesome! I love the back scratcher, pumpkin balls & Stitch, my favorite alien! Seller is so fun & wonderful! All her items are fantastic quality & incredible prices! I'll definitely buy from her again & I highly recommend everyone should shop her shows! A+++! great host,awaiting more amazing deals Great Show and very knowledgeable Thank you for my giveaway win. I loved the headphones I got. Thank you! Great purchase! Looking forward to your other items! love my cute tops and onesie love my purchases would buy anytime 25 million stars love love The ring is beautiful. Thank you. Great host ! Fast shipping. Happy with my purchases! She's great!! such a nice giveaway super happy with what I received!your_undelivered_mailSeller
Hope you and your animals enjoy the items. Hope to see you again! Really fun concept if you like taking chances. I got some really great things! your_undelivered_mailSeller
Thanks again for joining my live. Hope to see you again. Enjoy your items! This is such a fun show! You never know what you're going to get! Definitely worth it. Cool givvy, too! I will be ordering again and I recommend you do to!your_undelivered_mailSeller
Glad you had a great time. See you next time. Fun show. Host was fun and so sweet. fast shipping!!your_undelivered_mailSeller
Thank you for your purchase. See you next time! seller is so sweet, thank you so much!your_undelivered_mailSeller
Thank you for my first review! Hope you enjoy your items.