Reviews (1,739)Arrived with all cards being damaged! Thank you so much great show I have never bought this box before, but it was pretty cool to see it ripped because we had a fun time doing it and the host is awesome⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🔥 Quick ship, clean packaging, boxes arrived minty! Great seller and even better service. 💯🫶🏼 GOD PACK JP PALWORLD ARRIVED PERFECTLY!!! Supernatural for the WIN!!! very well packed! And got some awesome Alts! everything delivered fast and packaged well, will always buy palworld from them. Quick shipping and my cheap 5 dollar card was handled as safely as a hundred dollar card ❤️ Package was delivered quickly and packed really well and protected. All items were perfect. Will buy from them again. Yourlocaltcg is the first person I ever bought from on whatnot and I will always support them!!! My order was packaged very well. I appreciate the effort to keep my purchase safe. I will do business with this seller again. so many heros lol appreciate ya bro Great Experience will be back thanks Everything came in clean and loaded boxes with great hits Boxes arrived safely. Thanks! Keep up the good stream! Box arrived in perfect condition! Cards are absolute fire!! Did you notice that there is one card per box that its attribute isn’t holo like old school cards were?!
Pleasure watching and doing business with these guys much appreciated