Reviews (9,308)The Nike bag is in great condition and arrived very fast. Thank you. Got some Crocc Jibbetz for a good price! cute and Croc brand. thanks for the slides and socks, great deal! Thank you!! You’re the best thing on Whatnot. Happy with my order thank you 😊 I love this show. I always get good stuff and they’re always so friendly and willing to pull sizes and things that you’re interested in. Always a pleasure to do business with. Items are always as described and perfect 😎❤️🔥 Always a pleasure to do business with. Items are always as described and perfect 😎❤️🔥 Both packets of socks that I won were not even the right socks. I won colored socks and got all white :(Please watch your video receipts as both packs were white not colored. Wonderful pair of shoes ❤️❤️❤️ fast shipping Nicest people on what not. Nicest people on what not!
Thank You! Love my items!!! Super fast shipping! GREAT DEALS! Fast shipping, exactly what I expected. Very comfortable shoes for exceptional deal. Good people to do business with