Reviews (527)All the freshies smelled absolutely amazing💯💯💯 Thank you so much, I loved all my freshies🩷🩷🩷 Best and most handsome man on whatnot lucky he’s my wn hubby 😘 Awesome order! Packed with extras! Thank you so much. I can’t wait until your next show! ╔═══ 💋✨🚗✨💋 ═══╗
TSYM FOR THE VALENTINO FRESHIEEE 😍💋
I’m aboutta be 18, so this is officially gonna be my FIRST CAR FRESHIE FOR MY FIRST CAR 😭🚗💨💕
The vibes are already giving LUXURY BADDIE 😮💨✨
I’M OBSESSED!! 🥵🩷💎
╚═══ 💋✨🚗✨💋 ═══╝ Got everything I bid on and they were just right and safe thanks Such a great first experience! The freshies smell AMAZING, seriously sooo good and even better than I expected! The host was incredibly welcoming, entertaining, and made the whole show so much fun to hang out in. Everything shipped super fast too, which is always a huge plus. So glad I found this show because I already know this won’t be my last order! so happy with my freshies,they smell so good luv all the different designs n smells..they arrived in great condition & ship really quickly..I definitely will be bidding for more 🤗 Smelled horrible I am not satisfied
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ best freshies around!! Arrived fast and smell so good! Thank you, great seller highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ star seller!! Thank you 😊 my freshies arrived today in good condition and love them all I definitely will be getting more from you Thank you for the Givvy! I love it! Thank you. Great show! Purchased items received well packed and shipped fast. Thank you Great items. , fast ship thank you!! !