Reviews (2,244)Thank you for this amazing card, I hang it on my desk so I can see it every time I sit down I LOVE EM SO MUCH THEY LOOK 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Real cute waifu givy from the best 🔥 Like the artwork. Thank you for the giveaway So cool! The designs are awesome. Form #1 🤍 It arrived safe and sound, and it was all good I got exactly what was in the video show. Always grateful for a givvy, couldn’t recommend Yuki more! Thanks for an excellent transaction Great mix of waifu cards and a sticker 🤍 Shipped quickly and with care, thank you! What a fun stream thank you!! thank you yuki for the sticker I love it so much and keep up good work I got exactly what was in the video show. OH MY FLIPPING GOSH,WOWOWOW
Everything is good but please do not use scotch plastic tape to tape the 4 sides of the defender. As a seller myself and others, most people (Buyers) prefer using blue painters tape which is far easier to peel. Overall, thanks for the cards.Only using blue tape from now on 🫡 Yuki is the best! Love her! 🫶 Ty! I got exactly what was in the video show. Nothing but great cards 🔥🤍 the cornhub is sad 😭 it says delivered but it's not in my mailbox 😞 but Yuki will always have a 5 star ⭐