Reviews (1,226)These vintage pieces were so lovely and packaged carefully. Thank you so much!!☺️ Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! Another gorgeous purchase! This is my favorite seller, and I appreciate her knowledge and kindness. There is a wonderful mix of pieces and prices. 💐 Everything is absolutely beautiful thank you very much💖 So many beautiful brooches. Such a fun place to shop for vintage pieces. Amazing seller and pristine collection Nice piece and packed well. love shopping from Lydia always !🩷 her curations are always beautiful n unique ! in love with wooden earrings I last brought! thank you 🩷 love my piece !! Great seller ! I love everything!! Thank you! You’re a great seller!! Shopping with you is the Best! Thank you Lydia! Always a great time with good buys! 💕💕 The sweetest, most trustworthy seller! Her jewelry is gorgeous with some rare pieces. Shipping was quick, and my items arrived safely. Such a sweet woman and items are AMAZING!!! I will be back!!! XXXoooXXX 🥰 Beautiful jewelry and fast shipping!! Seller is very nice and helpful. 1000 stars ✨ Love them all! Lydia is the sweetest lady! 🥰🥰 Gorgeous, quality, weighted pearl necklace. Thank you for always giving beautiful pieces ❤️ Well packed, beautiful jewelry!