Reviews (17)Thank you for the quick shipping! 😘😘 absolutely love it! Received brand new in the box of a beautiful sweet smelling perfume bottle of Odyssey Candie. Smells absolutely amazing!! Best women summer scent. Very fast shipping from Seller. Seller sent a thank you sample vial of Brittany Spears Midnight Fantasy that also smelled amazing- another fruity scent that I will be purchasing next!! Thank you so much. I will definitely shop again. Highly recommend 10/10!What a thorough, kind and honest review. Thank you so much for picking me to purchase from❤️ My first time buying from this seller! She has great items in the Buy Now! I will be back for more!❤️Soooo happy to serve you. Thank you for the great experience. ❤️ super nice seller. great product as described. sent quickly and carefully packaged. would buy from her again!Hi Ryan. It was my pleasure to do business with you. Thank you for picking me. smells nice , came secured Fast shipping! Everything was perfect and well packaged 🫶🏽 the seller was great she answered all my questions and shipped quickly and the product is not empty and smell goodThank you for entrusting in me. I’m so sorry you have had bad experiences. I hope this transaction reminds you that there are some good ones left in the world. ❤️ enjoy.