Reviews (62)Zach's a great guy to deal with extremely fair Thank you for the cards Zack. You wrapped all the cards very nicely, and securely. Thank you for this. Canada Post did not handle it with care. Zack’s perfect packaging saved the day. Thank you Zack. I highly recommend this seller. thanks brother! always have awesome cards! Thank you great cards and Seller Zack did a great job. A very honest, and kind seller. I overpaid a little for some of the cards, but I liked them and had to win the bid. It’s better to buy and pay for singles over the hobby boxes, as you get more value. The combined shipping helped to make up the difference, as well as the freebies that Zack gave me! I highly recommend him as a seller! Will buy from him again! Thanks again Zack! Great cards, always happy to buy from you all the best! Great seller. Great packaging. Best card guy on the Site 100% Great cards. Fast shipping. Cards arrived safely but shipped via UPS and without ‘gift’ declaration from Canada and got pounded with a $50 tariff in US on delivery. good packaging, quick shipping. Honest dude. thanks