Reviews (64)Great show! My items arrived packaged very well and just as described. You two were a pleasure to watch! ♥️ Great seller! Very quick shipping and pieces are in excellent condition. Thank you! Quick and secure shipping. Great seller. Would buy from again Fast - as described - great seller Received my order today and got my third hanger danger and I love it there like potato chips you can’t have just one and I got a mushroom in my box thank you so much I will be back So glad you found a mushroom!!! (send me a picture please) 🍄 I’m also SO glad you love the hangers, it truly makes my little day!! 🫶 Every item received was absolutely wonderful thank you so muchyay!! thank you so much! 🫶 Excellent packaging and super fast delivery. Exactly as described and shown. Great sellers. Great items in their shows. Thank you. 😊 Really enjoyed you and the show! Thank u for the extra gift. ❤️❤️Absolutely! I’m not sure what happened there but I wanted to make it right! Great people to deal with fast shipping and great packaging will be waiting for there next sale thanks I love that you make these! They are so beautiful!! I love making them, thank you so much!! 🫶 Wonderful glassware. Great wrapping. Thank you ! Excellent packaging! Loved your show! 😊 I love all my items & especially the handmade by you wind chime from the giveaway, it's beautiful! Quick shipping & packaged so well. It was such a fun show. I loved watching your excitement with every item you ran. Can't wait for your next show!This made my day! Thank you so much!! Obsessed with my new lamp! Great first show!! Will be back and everything that came in was shipped and packed well!!Yay! Can’t wait to see you again!! 🫶🍄 thank you! Great packaging. Wonderful seller. Fast and safe delivery. Exactly as described and shown in auction. Thank you. The piece is lovely. What I’m most impressed by is how well you packed it! Wow! You took such great care! Great first show and packed well..arrived as expected!Thank you! So glad it arrived safely!! 🫶🍄