Reviews (1,003)Thank you so much for the cute givy !!!! I love the shirts. especially the mojito one! Thank you. packaged really well and shipped quickly! Beautiful necklace thank you This seller was amazing!! Loved my products and got them at such a great deal!! Everything came in perfectly and quickly. Thank you so much - you were such a wonderful host to shop with, and I cannot wait for your next show. Thank you!!! Everything was packaged with care and came so fast - thank you!!! Can’t wait to shop with you again Great Host with fun streams full of great deals! tysvm item arrived safe and sound . I recommend buying from this seller 🔥 🔥 thanks so much I greatly appreciate u so much 💞🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Amazing!!! Such good items! I appreciate you putting this bundle together for us!! 💖💖💖💖💖 great packaging and fast shipping! Awesome host and quick shipping !!! Absolutely great seller! Love her energy and so knowledgable! Thank you for the cute items. Love the hair rings and jewelry box. just adorable. Thank you! Amazing show and tons of different products! 💖💖 Shipped and delivered very fast. The lady on the live was very sweet and I love what I got from her! Awesome host! Thank you for the givvy!