Reviews (233)I like the material. But I thought I was getting a set instead of pants only. Thank you for the key chain it was beautiful. I was so excited to receive my order which arrived a day early. All items were as described. Zelbie is an amazing seller on Whatnot Looking forward to her upcoming shows. Perfection!! Fast shipping and a wonderful seller!! Zelbie has great shows with a lot of beautiful merchandise. She is very professional and has a a very pleasant attitude. Excellent. I love the items I purchased. And they were delivered so fast. I love this seller. I am always satisfied. Love my motivational stickers and gifts. Thank you!! received order sooner than expected. nice quality. Fast shipping!!great seller Love my socks!! I need more 😊 Amazing seller. Items I purchased was as described. Happy to support Zelbie on her Whatnot journey and get some good deals while doing it Zelbie is a wonderful seller, quick shipping, she responds to messages right away!! She goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your purchase!! Thank you Zelbie!! ❤️ Great Product. Fast Delivery! Beautiful seller with beautiful clothing 😍 Good quality clothes! Great prices! Thank you Very helpful and kind. Thank you so much for the free gift as well! Highly recommend this seller!!! Fast shipping! Fast shipping, great items, great prices. Thanks, Zelbie! 💖🥰 pretty color and fast shipping thank you Zelnie, you dont disappoint!!! see you soon! Thank you! Fast shipping!!❤️ I am completely satisfied with my purchase. it was delivered timely, and the host was very personable and helpful. I will definitely buy from this seller again. Lightening fast shipping. Super soft clothes and extraordinary customer service! Thank you! Beautiful blouse true to size can’t wait to shop again with this seller All amazing stuff! So glad I came across you one early morning! And thank you so much for tossing in a gift when I had to leave early to go mix a show. You are so sweet!!! Fast shipping! Love all the items!