Reviews (65)Get yourself some Zenaware! You won’t be sorry! Wonderful seller and packaging was remarkable and leaving notes with the packaging just wow loved it and my wife absolutely loves the bracelets! Thank you again I cannot say enough amazing things about my bracelets!! They are gorgeous and so well made. Zena clearly loves what she does and it shows through her work! She is also so sweet to have included a free gift with my order too. Thank you so so much! I couldn't be happier!! Thank you!!! So beautiful in person 💜 as always, I LOVE my cute, cute Zena bracelets! 🫶🏼 I am always so happy to support her and her shows 💕 she’s and absolute gem, so fun & unique, just like her beautiful pieces 🥰 I was blown away by how beautiful the bracelet was and you went above and beyond by sending Valentina one too 🥹 thank you so much she loved it and wore it the whole day!! Love love love!!!! Highly recommend 💜 Always 10/10 for some Zenaware! Can’t help but come back for more! I’m just as obsessed with my bracelets in this package 🫶🏼 Zena is the absolute cutest and makes the most BEAUTIFUL pieces 💕 I’ll be back again and again!! absolutely obsessed with Zena and her jewelry!! 💕 cutest seller with the cutest pieces!! Absolutely beautiful bracelets. Very nice made good quality and fast shipping. Thank you so much. I will definitely be back Don’t have Zenaware?! Get Zenaware!! As beautiful as ever!! Love love love my bracelet! Awesome seller and beautiful jewelry 💜 thank you! Totally love my bracelets and anklet, thank you!! ❤️ Super cute earrings and adorable bracelet. Thanks so much! It’s so pretty thank you !!! Super cute bracelet! Thanks so much! Gorgeous piece! I would say it’s my favorite, but everything piece I receive adds to the favorite list.
This bracelet is magical, Zena! Love adding to my collection 💜💜 Absolutely stunning pieces I put them on the minute I opened the package and Zena is an absolute peach dumpling!!! I am so excited to get my packages and wear my new jewelry. Thanks soul sister