Reviews (45)When someone is officially on shiny lookout for a dragon, apparently that someone is zfxbubbles. 🐉✨
There I was, innocently scrolling, honoring my solemn promise to my spouse that I would NOT Whatnot anymore when suddenly:
“DRAGON! YOU MADE IT!”
Wait.
Have my shiny-collecting exploits reached celebrity status?! 😂
Then she does it. Presents FOUR magnificent dragon heads and lets us choose.
Ma’am. I have a spouse. I have promises. I have a perfectly comfortable bed I’d like to continue sleeping in.
…SWIPE. 💳🔥
Apparently one of those dragons needed a home more than I needed lumbar support.
It arrived perfectly packaged, shipped with tremendous care, and absolutely worthy of the hoard.
The couch is temporary.
DRAGON HEADS ARE FOREVER.
🐉💎🔥 ZFXBUBBLES IS DANGEROUSLY DRAGON APPROVED! No idea what this is for!! Love the teardrop pendant for sure!! The dive, well I guts I need to learn more about them before I can do anything with them! Either way thank you so much!! Where else can an old dragon wander into a coven and emerge carrying incense and an ancient bottle of SNAKE FILLETS? 🐉🐍🔮
Welcome to the wonderfully strange realm of zfxbubbles.
This isn’t your ordinary shiny shop. This is the kind of place where a dragon starts browsing innocent little treasures and five minutes later finds himself holding mysterious relics and tools of the magical trade while thinking, I have absolutely no idea what I’m going to do with this… but obviously I need it.
The selection is wonderfully unique, delightfully witchy, and packed with exactly the sort of oddities that make a dragon’s hoard worth showing off.
Everything shipped quickly, arrived carefully packaged, and survived the journey to the cave without accidentally summoning anything.
So far.
Highly recommended for witches, dragons, collectors of curious things, and anyone whose shopping list occasionally includes “ancient bottled snake parts.”
THE COVEN OF ZFXBUBBLES IS DRAGON APPROVED. 🐉🐍🕯️🔮✨AND I’ll have you know I’ve been on the hunt for a dragon head for you 🐉
We greatly appreciate your support!! 🐉🩵 You gotta keep coming back to this site. They have some such a variety of different products. I enjoy opening my packages when they come. I highly recommend this seller. I love shopping with these sellers. They are fun and they have a variety of different things to choose from. I highly recommend shopping here at ZFX bubbles. Super fun to watch and very unique items. amazing. arrived fast cant wait to see what's inside Wonderful packing job shipping company banged up the box and my item was still intactedI’m happy to hear that everything was intact in your box! Thank you so much for your support! Fast shipping and packaged safely…A+++ smooth transaction 😊✌️Thank you Thank you so much for your support! I just opened my boxes and really happy to see all my goodies. I love the variety of different products. They are awesome sellers I highly recommend.Sorry they had to ship out in two different boxes, whatnot wouldn’t let me bundle it all into one, but I’m happy that you did receive both! We also appreciate all the support you’ve given us! first.... what a FUN and entertaining show! Very knowledgeable and everything is ethically sourced. Great prices. Great everything really! We are glad that people do enjoy our humor and good vibes 🤗 and we also enjoy being budget friendly to everyone! Thank you for your support of us and hope to have you in future shows! Great products and prices. I found some unique finds , and they make it fun and interesting.We try to make things as affordable as possible, we believe everyone should have access to cool and unique items without having to pay a bunch of money. Thank you so much for your support and we hope to have you in our future shows! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!!!Thank you for shopping with us! Your purchase and presence means a lot to us 🤗 Fantastic productsThank you! we try our best to have good quality things great sellerThank you! Your business with us means a lot to us!