Reviews (7,860)Quick shipping! Packaged well! Great card great show. Great pricing and shipping. 5 Star Seller! Got in a break didn’t win nun crazy I still got cards with good value really appreciate it Super fast shipping. Well packaged. Good dude ! One of my favorites on the app.
Super fast shipping. Well packaged. And a bonus ! Much appreciated
Packaged well and arrived fast
Anything free is a 5/5 from me, appreciate yall Amazing seller. Everything came packaged safely
This is going to end up being a long term growing channel. Host was great, huge value, and extremely fast shipping. 10 out of 10! Zion is the best and one of the kindest people in the hobby!!! It wasn’t anything special, but I can’t complain. It was free great stuff. glad I found your show! Awesome break. Hit bangers. Best I ever had. Host is chill and customer service was top notch. Shipped quick and protected.