Reviews (191)Super quick shipping item as described thanks! 🙏 Fantastic! Love how it looks and looks brand new. Omg!! This giveaway was beautiful!! Thank you so much thank you for the tag!! it will work well with my new duffle bag Quick shipping, great prices, items as described! Excellent Mini LV Epi Agenda/Address Book. Zippluxe always delivers exceptional products Super cute lock and key thank you so very much Great deal and well packaged In love with my purchases ! 🤩 Great deals and amazing customer service ! Definitely recommend! I received the item at my doorstep today and it was purchased on 08/09/25. I am completely satisfied with the LV Monogram Men’s wallet. I would highly recommend this seller to my friends and family. The seller took great care in shipping my product it was in a big box with sufficient bubble wrap which protected the LV packaging and wallet. I was very impressed with this seller and would definitely purchase items in the future. Thank you for your service and you definitely deserve to be a client on Whatnot! The item was delivered as requested and tracked by USPS. it's missing the lv label, there was no mention of the label missing. beautiful piece still I am so thrilled with my bag and my purchase experience! She was so helpful and accommodating, and my order arrived only a few days after ordering!!! Highly recommend Zippluxe:) Beautiful bag!! shipped quickly and I will for sure purchase again from this vendor!🤩🤩🤩🤩 So happy with my purchase. The sweetest seller. So helpful, trustworthy and kind. Item arrived quickly and packaged with care. Highly recommend and can’t wait to purchase from again. Thanks so much for the great deal! Thanks so much! Fast shipping and packed carefully. OMG!! The color on this Agenda is so BUTTERY YELLOW!! The condition is outstanding !!
My purchase just came in and I am in love! It was such a pleasure to purchase from zippluxe! Her communication, professionalism, and flexibility are phenomenal. In addition to fast shipping and pristine condition of my purchase, zippluxe is outstanding! Thank you again and I look forward to my next purchase with you! Just got my LV in the mail! The bag is in great condition! I am so happy with my purchase! Obsessed to say the least! Can’t wait to wear her!!
Thank you!