Reviews (1,375)Thanks for the giveaway 🎀 So soft and amazing! My son is on the spectrum and keeping pj on him has been a struggle. He keeps these on all night and even day! Love these Bamboo prints! Great show format with awesome seller! Will be back for more! Amazing seller!! Stunning quality bamboo, and so sweet and kind! Highly recommend!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I LOVE IT ALL! The tedy bear with matching pjs is so adorable My second order and still love everything about this company! Absolutely love my products! I will definitely be ordering again!!! Absolutely love the bamboo!!! I use to be a little sleepy shopper but not anymore- love the panties and bear too… the quality is absolutely amazing The absolute best bamboo and teddy bear with matching pjs! ❤️ love love love it all! love the bamboo! shipping was fast! great seller! will purchase from again. love these pajamas so soft and wash well The prints are ADORABLE however the fabric does NOT feel like any bamboo I’ve ever purchased. The tag says the same thing every other brand of bamboo I have says but it does not feel anything like bamboo pjs to me. Love the print though!!! Just as described! Thank you!
We absolutely love these pajamas. As always we appreciate you. The bear is so cute! Boxer briefs are the best too! Love the Jammie’s and the briefs, undies for my little girl are a little revealing… act as a front thong in many ways. Don’t really recommend those, but everything else is amazing! Amazing seller. If I could give her more stars I would. Great shipping and quantity was amazing. If you haven’t been to her show you’re missing out. She listens to her buyers and is really caring . I will definitely be back and advise others to buy also. Thank you again for making me one happy mom God bless you. exactly as ordered and great quality! shipping was fast. cannot wait to order more!!! THE BEST SELLER ON THIS APP! You won’t find these prices anywhere else for such amazing quality of bamboo. I have bought every print and still continue to buy them because Amy is truly the most amazing seller and has such a kind heart and amazing soul and everyone should know about the quality of these amazing pjs! Great quality & amazing seller! OMG!!!! Awesome jammies. My girl loves them. They are super soft and stretchy. The host is incredibly nice and gives great deals. Don't make the mistake I made by only buying 1 set. Buy Buy Buy!!!!!