Reviews (13)Ty for the awesome pants 🫡🔥 packing-tape poorly put on box, arrived where shoebox can be visibly seen but nonetheless they made it in so we good! Good luck to you brother 🤝 Amazing deal and condition the shipping was a little annoying lacking updates but that’s not sellers issue great Seller 100% responded to questions promptly 1000% satisfied! Thank you for being patient during the shipping process! Not brand new and has stains all over bottoms. When I messaged seller he said he doesn’t care if I leave bad reviews though because he’s not doing anymore shows. And I don’t normally leave bad reviews but this time I paid for something I did not receive and he said he doesn’t care if I leave it Thanks for the 5 star review. BOTTOMS so clean I’d lick them for days. Great shipped fast
Thanks for purchasing on my first show! Enjoy! packaged bomb-proof like a pro and quick delivery. great transactionI heard they went straight to toe!