Reviews (69,074)Fast and very well packaged❤️ Another great ZT luxury order. I got my “all things beauty” fix with Meri and the ZT crew. I love the Snif perfume. It’s a great fall scent. The moon pens are really good and so is the Fenty lip mask (smalls delish). Always quality, great prices, good shopping time with good people at ZT. Thank you Meri! 🤍 Love Shopping here!!! You will love it, too! I guarantee it!! Great stuff thank you so much! Love it Great items and packaged so thoughtfully. Thank you! thank you for the great deal and mask gift! I love them! thanks again!!! Everything was perfect, thank you!☺️ I adore this women and her channel. The prices are incredible as well as the and she’s so entertaining. I’ve been ordering for months and have literally never had 1 issue. Things come super fast and intact. Thank you so much 🫶🫶 Luv luv luv my Dior makeup bag. Thank you for the great deals. ZT is the place I go to for all my Dior. 🩷🩷🩷 Fabulous! Fast shipping and perfectly packed! My favorite cosmetics company on whatnot. I’m always happy with my purchases Purchased Nakery Relax and Repair (2), Valentino perfume, & Valentino cologne; so happy with my purchases at such a great price. Super fast delivery. Meri is a great seller ❤️ Awesome seller with great deals 💯🙂 TY for the givvy!! The best one yet!!✨ Never sleep on Meri’s flash sales! Great products at unbeatable prices!✨ OMG what i got in this bundle was amazing. Items as described. Packaged with such care. One of the best sellers on Whatnot! Fast shipping, great products, and even better pricing!! Love this seller and happy I found her. Will definitely continue to shop with her!! Perfect packaging and I even got a free item 🥰 couldn’t be happier with my purchase! I will definitely shop here again!