Reviews (3,144)I will order from her again. She immediately took care of a shipping issue and was so thoughtful and sent me a little surprise for the inconvenience. 5 stars. Check her out Just a little hiccup with USPS but it she resolved it immediately. Everything was exactly as I ordered and very well wrapped for protection. I even got a little something for the mi•mute inconvenience. Thanks again. I will be back again. Really pretty feather amethyst sphere. Sphere arrived intact, but expected it to be protected better than being shipped in a bubble mailer envelope. Shipping time was good. Super beautiful. Thank you. thank you so much for the stunning piece that I received... I'm in love with it.... My order shipped fast and everything was safely wrapped and arrived quickly! Very kind seller that made the whole auction very lively and enjoyable while showing beautiful pieces! all where grt. except for one had the tip broken. other than that, they are AWESOME... TKU. Thank you! Beautiful item. Thank you for your giveaway! I enjoy reading your cards. I even have an album to put them in. Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you for your giveaway! Wonderful box thank you 😊 I found the entire experience to be remarkable. such a lovely host, such beautiful stones and gems. ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•* Amazing packaging, Super, fast shipping. ლ(◉‿◉ ლ) Ƭʜᵃℕҡ ყօϋ so very much!......(✿◠‿◠) Els you know I love everything I’ve ever purchased with you. I highly recommend this shop. I’ve been purchasing here for a long time and everything has been perfect. Thank you sooo much. 💜🫶🏻🩷 Amazing sellers awesome prices!!! My items were all wrapped so wonderful. The items were correct and numbered for easy check. One item frame got broken in transport which is NOT sellers fault. They took care of the broken item quickly. Thank you. Every item is absolutely beautiful 🤩 thank you so much for the great affirmation card. I needed that today